SIT ACTIVELY. MOVE EASILY. STRENGTHEN YOUR BACK.
Keeping fit in the office - How can I stay healthy at work?
These practical, easy-to-implement training modules will show you how to fit more activity into your working day and consequently make it healthier for you. With digital assistance from the S 4.0 sensor, participants will strengthen their back and benefit from improved stamina, coordination and flexibility. The S 4.0 sensor is an approved class 1 medical device that can be used with any office swivel chair made by any manufacturer. The training course also provides information on eating a healthy, balanced diet, and offers tips on how to manage stress effectively.
The programme is designed to improve employees' and company departments' awareness of health issues so that they can take responsibility for their own wellbeing. This knowledge can then be shared further by in-house trainers trained by us.
Your company solution:
- Tailored training modules and series, e.g. six modules in six days / in six weeks / of one hour each with certified sports scientists
- Programme can be run as a "healthy day / week / month"
- Train-the-trainer programme for long-term implementation in your company
Experience the combination of analogue movement training and digital everyday coaching and put them into action!
The training course is divided into six modules and can be expanded to twelve if needed.
MODULES 1 TO 6:
- Mobilising the spine
- Activatin the upper body
- Rotating the spine
- Stretching the muscles on the sides of the neck
- Stabilising the thighs
- Strenghtening the chest and back muscles
MODULES 7 TO 12:
- Strengthening the neck muscles
- Strengthening the tighs
- Strengthening the muscles in the (back of) the neck
- Strengthening the stomach muscles
- Strengthening the shoulders
- Summary of training course content
STRUCTURE OF THE TRAINING MODULES:
- Warm up: Movement exercise
- Core content: Providing information about the subject of the training course (nutrition, movement, stress management), movement exercise in the group with and without small training equipment
- Knowledge sharing: Training material of analogue and digital transformation
- Finish:Outlook and movement exercise
Nadine Semma - Certified sports scientist
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
Min. 12, max. 20 participants
We will give you a custom quote based on your needs.