SIT ACTIVELY. MOVE EASILY. STRENGTHEN YOUR BACK.
Certified Training course
This training course is aimed at physiotherapists, sports scientists, occupational physicians, people working in occupational health management at a company and anybody who is interested in broadening, improving and sharing their knowledge of ergonomics and movement.
Constant change in the world of work, coupled with the increasingly sedentary nature of numerous jobs, which means that many workers are now classed as physically inactive, calls for solutions to get people moving again.
KEEPING FIT IN THE OFFICE - HOW CAN I STAY HEALTHY AT WORK?
Garmin and Interstuhl have pooled their knowledge and expertise to create a digital product -
The digital sensor solution addresses different aspects of ergonomics, which are then brought to life in corresponding office "workouts". The analogue training developed to work in tandem with the sensor will deepen your understanding of this issue and help you implement what you've learned in the workplace. Experience the combination of analogue movement training and digital everyday coaching and put them into action!
Support your customers and your company.
Content of day 1:
- Introduction to the "ACTIVE SITTING SOLUTIONS" concept
- All about Interstuhl - tradition and innovation - fostering company culture
- Ergonomics and chairs
- Introduction to the S 4.0 sensor
- Using and working with the S 4.0 sensor
Content of day 2:
- Exploring the concept in greater depth and revising the previous day's content
- Work on the training modules:
- Structure of the training modules
- Content of the training modules
- Implementation of the training modules
- Practical exercises
- Documents for participants
Day 1: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m
Day 2: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Nadine Semma - certified sports scientist
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
Min. 1, max. 5 participants
We will give you a custom quote based on your needs.